[ONLINE] Volunteer Program: Hands-on Learning by doing: Circularity SDGs & Sustainability Projects
Join an ecosystem of circular economy innovators, entrepreneurs, and consultants.
- Remote working, international and multidisciplinary team
- Join to Strengthen our Multidisciplinary Team
- Join from your location or at our HQ in the Netherlands
- Work online, from home or on the go
- After training in our innovation and consultancy methodology receive volunteer tasks where to apply the knowledge you have to acquire and develop the necessary skills to create a positive impact in nature, people and economies
- A hands-on-training program, create impact today
- We have impact-tasks for you that start with 5 hours/month
- Complete in-house training program with certification (free of charge)
- Circular Economy & Circular Innovation Akademia
- Vocational training - explore sustainability tasks and learn the field or type of projects that suits your interests and engagement better
- Join a multidisciplinary ecosystem, of circular entrepreneurs and innovators
YOUR VOLUNTEER ROLE & DAILY WORK EXPERIENCE
- You would like to create impact
- Contribute with the acceleration of the transition to a circular economy
- Learn or engage into creating a positive footprint, in nature, people and economies
- Engage into one or more of the 17 sustainable development goals suggested by the United Nations
- Contribute with practical hands-on actions/tasks with actual sustainability projects
- You do not need to have previous experience or studies in circularity or SDGs or sustainability knowledge. You will receive in our organization all the background training, knowledge, tools and skills you need.
After completion of a brief training program, coaching and assessment we will suggest you a number of tasks you can choose from
You will combine learning and tasks completion
- Vary according to tasks, training modules you have completed and global pressing challenges we are addressing with our projects
- The tasks you will receive are organized in categories. Some tasks for example focus on solving basic survival needs of people, others their ability to learn, acquire knowledge or solve challenges they need to face; in other cases the tasks involve data generation, analysis or information systems; perception of value, emotional intelligence based challenges; or could be as well in field communication, community building, sales, or growth; other challenges may involve design of systems, use of intellectual property or knowledge; in other cases our focus will be in policy, prevention, social inclusion, quality of life, or support the development and advanced of corporate responsibility practices; in other cases we will focus on gender equality, diversity, equity, inclusion, creativity, collaboration and balance practices, skills, and policy; we will have also prepared tasks that focuses on the use or study of complex systems, for solving challenges; or finally in the need of leadership development, or transformation of corporate strategy and organizations mission towards sustainable development practices, or SDG compliance.
You are living in the Netherlands.
LANGUAGES: Dutch, English (Our business language), any other language is a plus. We are a multicultural, multinational ecosystem
No previous experience needed
We aim for a multidisciplinary field
You may be a student, or recently graduated, or have several years professional experience in a particular field. you may be an entrepreneur, researcher, senior professional or already in your pension days.
We believe that multidisciplinary teams will be more successful for innovation and entrepreneurship.
As volunteer your main goal is to learn, generate impact by completing hands-on tasks that help you to learn by doing.
The training, coaching, advise, support; as well as the opportunity to create impact are the compensation you will receive.
1. Write an introduction letter stating your interest in the volunteer role, goals and plans next 5-10 years , for example do you plan to shift into a sustainability profession, job, or role one day; or you may just want to volunteer only ( we will not answer this letter, we will review it with you at your first interview)
2. Schedule yourself a first interview of15 min https://calendly.com/matrix-q-...
3. Introduce yourself via Whatsapp to nr. +31.626673380 (For the zoom interview, we will share with you the zoom URL via Whatsapp)
4. Additional information, Q&A will follow up at the second interview.
We are a circular R&D innovation ecosystem (hub) of creative-mindsets leading the transition to a human-inclusive circular economy
Foster creative-mindsets for human-inclusive circular-innovation that enable the systemic achievement of local and global sustainability agendas
Create a global innovation hub dedicated to cultivate and strengthen responsible creative-mindsets for circular consumption & production
We want to help 729K creative-mindsets to effectively enable circular innovation and the acceleration of the systemic transition to a CIRCULAR ECONOMY, supporting local governments achieve their circularity goals, aiming to reach
-Circular SDGs in 2030
-100% circularity by 2050s
Our Akademia aims to create 100.000 new job positions for 2030
- Smart disruption
- Working happily remotely
- Human inclusive technology
- Tech for good
- Well-being obsession
- Systemic impact
- Leadership & entrepreneurship
- Long life learning by playing
- Adaptation & resilience
- Human potential unleashed
- Circular Thinking
- SDG2030 Advocate
- Climate Action
- Nature Inspired
- Positive Impact /FootPrint Reduction
- Trapped-Value Released
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
[SaaS] A digital platform for capacity building and innovation assisted by A.I. Engine (e-Learning)
[SaaS] Multidisciplinary Data-Driven Smart e-Tools for Circular Innovation (Smart Applications)
[SaaS] Next generation e-Games & e-Simulations for serious playing on the job (e-learning by e-playing)
[KaaS] Knowledge as a Service. A library of content designed to optimize and uplevel human competencies, knowledge and technical skills
[PaaS] Product as a Service R&D Circular Innovation [ Nano-Technology ] to solve water scarcity, waste management (plastics) and creation of new materials (construction). In Progress, forecasted deployment 2023.