Senior Business Developer Biobased Composites
Are you looking for a new, varied and interesting position at a fast-growing innovative company? Do you want to work in a young, dynamic team with short lines? Do you have at least a BSc and 5 years of sales experience in a technical environment? Do you think in terms of solutions, are you proactive, flexible, and enterprising? Then the challenging position as Senior Business Developer at Bambooder is something for you!
Bambooder is a promising start-/scale-up that has developed a patented technology to produce and process bamboo fibers into semi-finished products for high-performance composite applications. Bambooder semi-finished products offer a sustainable alternative to fossil based raw materials such as steel, aluminium, carbon, glass, but also flax and hemp fiber. The Bambooder portfolio consists of bamboo fiber-reinforced mats, technical yarns for 3D printing, UD tapes and textiles for the composite industry.
Bambooder strives to be a frontrunner in a 100% fossil-free and renewable composite industry and contribute to a sustainable everyday life.
As Senior Business Developer at Bambooder you are responsible for carefully selected prospects and customers. You listen carefully to the issues that prospects are facing and you translate their problems into solutions. You guide them in their technical development process towards bamboo fiber composites to realize sales for our products. During the technical development process, you work through a structured project approach.
Requirements for a successful Senior Business Developer at Bambooder:
- HBO/WO or equivalent education in the direction of Business / Material Science / Mechanical Engineering / Technical Business Administration or comparable education and/or relevant work experience in technology.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in sales in a technical environment.
- Listening to- and analyzing the needs of prospects and translating this into the right solution from Bambooder.
- Proven track record into building and maintaining prospects and customer relationships.
- Go-getter who works independently and structured according to a project plan.
- Strong command of Dutch and English in speech and writing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A team player with a strong personal drive.
- A passion for sustainability and making an impact.
Affinity with materials and knowledge of composites is an advantage.
- Room for personal growth, development, and personal input.
- A working week of 40 hours with competitive salary.
- Location in Amsterdam.
- Adequate training and development budget.
- Travel allowance.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we would like to get to know you. Introduce yourself and apply for the vacancy via the 'solliciteer nu' button below. Send your resume and short motivation via the button below.
Do you have any questions or are you unsure whether the vacancy is right for you? Call Marc Bokeloh +31 6 29252113