As a business analyst at The Sustainables you will make sustainability easy by creating insights that give direction to both our client and internal projects.
You will collaborate with our customers, energy experts, great engineers, (data)scientists and other stakeholders shaping the best in class products and customer journeys for the advice and sales process of sustainable energy measures.
Besides your analytical role you will keep projects running by taking various hands on tasks that we encounter as a team like backlog management and customer training.
- Academic level of thinking and working
- Strong analytical skills
- Well developed mathematical & statistical skills..
- ..and presenting your findings in a comprehensive way
- A masterful communicator
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Effective team player
- Well organised and structured way of working
- Affinity with sustainability
- Proven track record of at least 2 years in a similar function
- Interest in machine learning
- Experience in online customer journey optimization
- Experience in coding/ software development
About The Sustainables
We are the leading IT company creating fully digitised customer journeys for advising and selling sustainable energy products to residential customers.
We offer our high tech scalable solutions to a wide range of partners, from energy providers, to banks and manufacturers of sustainable energy measures. With our licensed applications we already reach about half of all dutch home-owners, helping them to make the transition towards energy sustainable home and efficient buildings.
The company is organised in teams with far reaching responsibilities facilitated by the small staff team. You build it, you ship it you maintain it is our credo.
In a recent team survey the top 2 scoring reasons to work at The Sustainables were our sustainable mission and the people in the company.
The team is a mix of people from diverse nationalities and is distributed over offices in The Netherlands, The Philippines and Spain.
- Awesome colleagues and great development culture
- Leading edge technologies
- Spacious office close to the metro station
- Boxing every Friday
- Team lunch every day
- Colleagues always in for (water)sports
- Regular team events (skiing trip, LAN parties, innovation sessions ..)
Our tech stack
Cloud-based solutions hosted in Azure, developed using the latest Microsoft (.NET Core) and other open source technologies (Vue).
To find the right fit between candidates and our company, when successful, the following steps lead to a match:
- Remote: send in your CV & Cover letter
- Remote: short phone call for basic introduction
- Remote: ~1hr assignment
- Remote: longer phone call for getting to know each other better & answer any questions
- Amsterdam office: presentation of the assignment to small part of the team + talk on practical things
- Amsterdam office: introduction with a bigger part of the team
We try to answer you as soon as possible, at least within 5 business days.
How to apply
To apply, please send your motivation and resume via the link below.
Agencies should not respond to this vacancy. Really.