Project Developer Battery Storage
To strengthen our team in Amsterdam, we are seeking as soon as possible a full-time Project Developer Battery Storage.
- You identify, validate, and develop battery storage systems for the Dutch market as stand-alone or hybrid solutions with (hybrid) renewable energy projects in the power class of 1-50 MW compliant to local regulations
- You coordinate, manage and foster relationships with regulators, municipalities, utilities, and corporations
- You perform prospecting of potential C&I customers for battery storage and hybrid system applications
- You prepare and co-ordinate the technical development of projects and reply to public and private tender documents
- You coordinate your work with the different departments in the Netherlands and Germany while acting as a local project planer of the hybrid energy and battery storage systems team
- You create and maintain project documentation to ensure adhering to internal and external standards
- You deliver projects within budget and on time and with structured reporting
- You continuously evaluate the Dutch market regarding project opportunities particularly for on-grid hybrid systems and battery storage applications, and develop strategic business plans
- You have an academic degree in engineering or an economic, technical or mathematical discipline
- You have several years of post-qualification experience in a client-facing relevant field
- You have knowledge about planning and developing large renewable projects and ideally battery storage projects
- You ideally know the electricity market conditions in the Netherlands and respective battery storage applications
- You have successfully demonstrated an entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen
- You can draw upon a well-developed network within battery storage systems, renewable energy applications and energy-intensive customers
- You have excellent communication, project management and negotiation skills
- You are business fluent in Dutch and English
- Interdisciplinary teamwork in a successful and dynamic company
- Responsibility in a flat hierarchy with fast decision processes
- An open minded, discussion friendly and solution-oriented working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and home office options
ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. We currently realise installations with a total annual investment of 500 million euros. Around 700 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on site acquisition, planning, engineering, financing and the construction of wind and solar energy plants for a sustainable energy supply, and they provide operational management and maintenance.
ABO Wind has subsidiaries in 17 countries including the Dutch subsidiary ABO Wind Nederland BV based in Amsterdam.
The search & selection for this position is an exclusive assignment for kWh People. Apply via the 'Apply now' button below.
Please contact Koen Willems for more information.
+31 6 1162 9733