Naïf Natural Skincare
Naïf is more than just a company to work for: it is a sustainable skincare brand with products coming straight from our hearts. We strive to improve ourselves every day. Innovative ideas and your input are greatly valued. Creativity is highly appreciated and stimulated. We are a fast-growing scale-up with a beachfront office in The Hague and operating on an international level. This results in new and exciting challenges every day.
What you will be doing at Naïf
● Set up, manage, and coordinate our online advertising on multiple platforms. You will manage our performance partners
● Analyze our online campaigns, website performance, and consumer behavior and are able to translate the data in concrete action points
● Help to improve our online marketing by proactively proposing and testing improvements
● Continuously improve website performance (Shopify)
● Knowledge of the latest e-commerce trends and apply them where applicable
Our ideal candidate
● Is data-driven, analytical, and obsessed about online performance
● Has a relevant Master’s degree and 2-5 years of relevant work experience in online marketing
● Has experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, FB Business Manager, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
● Is analytically strong and is capable of identifying and implementing improvements
● Keeps up to date on the latest trends in online marketing
● Speaks Dutch and English fluently (and if you are really awesome: a bit of German too)
What we offer
● An independent full-time position where you can make an impact and have access to lots of development opportunities
● The chance of being part of an international, ambitious, and successful team that is building a sustainable baby and skincare brand
● A start-up culture full of energy, fun, and flexibility
● A beachfront office in Scheveningen Sounds like fun?
Apply via the button below!