Triodos Investment Management
Medior Product Manager
Follow your heart. Use your head. Triodos Bank
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank we ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who want to invest in a fair, sustainable and humane society.
Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. Triodos IM currently manages 16 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com
The Product Management team of Triodos Investment Management is responsible for the product life cycle management, the corporate household and the fund reporting of the Triodos investment funds. The department consists of a team of 11 people. Due to an internal career opportunity for one of our product managers, we are looking for a:
Medior Product Manager (32-40 hours)
• Coordinate the preparation of the (semi) annual reports of the investment funds
• Coordinate the set up and updates of legal and fund related documents, like prospectus and financial leaflets, in close cooperation with other departments
• Prepare and take minutes of meetings of the Supervisory Board, Board of Directors and the Management Company
• Prepare product reviews and coordinate product changes to contribute to the optimal alignment of investment funds with the needs of our clients
• Support the senior product managers, the fund managers and the Sales managers
• Maintain contacts and coordinating activities with, among others, external parties like depositaries, administrators and accountant
• Manage projects to optimize our current fund range & processes or to develop and introduce new funds
Experience and Qualifications
• A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
• At least 2 years of relevant experience with investment funds, preferably with Luxembourg funds
• Preferably experience of working in and coordinating projects
• Affinity with legal, financial, administrative, sales and fund management aspects
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing is required
You recognize yourself in the following typing:
• Accurate, well-organized and hands-on mentality
• Pragmatic and flexible personality that can work in a team
• Focused on meeting deadlines and motivating others to do so
• Driven to understand processes and to proactively improve quality
• Great sense of accountability
• Affinity with the mission and vision of Triodos Bank
We offer you:
We work with around 200 co-workers, diversity is key, which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued. Due to Covid-19 the Product Management team currently works from home. We hope to return to our sustainable and rewarded office at the railway station Driebergen-Zeist as soon as possible.
As a sustainable organization, we find it important to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere. We offer a working environment within a growing organization where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance. Do you want to know more about our working culture, career development initiatives and employee benefits? Then click on the following link: https://www.triodos.com/en/abo...
For more information about this position, please contact Ingeborg Nefkens, Head of Product Management, by email to email@example.com or by phone on 06-51800164.
Your motivation letter and CV, both in English, can be sent before 31th of January 2021 to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor, by using the apply here button in this vacancy.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.