Sustainable health-food startup
Intern: Sustainable Supply Chain
We are a young start-up who believe nutritious and tasty convenience food that is good for you and the planet should be easy. Two people, who were frustrated with the lack of choices and transparency available to consumers and decided to do something about it by joining the food revolution.
We are in the process of developing the first product, following the market research and concept design phase.
We are now looking for a paid intern to help us establish the sustainability framework and identify the right partners.
- Establish the sustainability assessment criteria for our raw ingredients
- Search and evaluate suppliers to identify those that meet the criteria
- Participate in the negotiation of the suppliers (together with one of the cofounders)
- Identify and assess potential partnership (co-branding or comms) opportunities with suppliers that have very aligned missions to ours
- Identify and assess potential institutions or groups that would add credibility, knowledge and network
- Support the start-up in other activities where you have interests and skills (such as supply chain planning, financial modelling, presentation making, customer research, marketing materials)
What we offer
- Practical experience in the sustainable supply chain field
- Responsibility and the ability to influence major decisions of the company
- Exposure to learn in different parts of the business and work directly with the cofounders (ex Bain, Rocket Internet and Diageo, LVMH)
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of sustainability through your studies or work experience
- Ability to draw insights from your analysis and present this in a logical and structured manner
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Dutch beneficial
- Knowledge and interest in supply chain planning and other business disciplines is a plus
- A desire to do good
Full time and part-time options are considered. Minimum time commitment 1,5 days a week.
Pay aligned with the market, dependent on experience.
Please apply with your CV and a brief cover note via the button below (a couple of paragraphs) about why you are interested via the apply now button below.