Full Stack Engineer
Are you a Full Stack Engineer, looking for an energetic and mission-driven work environment? Do you want to play a role in speeding up the energy-transition? Then this opportunity might be just right for you!
The team and your role
IT and software are at the very centre of Sungevity's unique, accessible and client-centric approach.
Our IT-team is based in Amsterdam, and currently consists of fifteen people: Product Owners, Business Analysts, 6 Developers, Application managers and a Helpdesk Technician.
The IT-team is responsible for:
- Solar System monitoring
- Customer facing websites and portals (in multiple countries in Europe)
- Sales / Installation process support systems
- Reporting and alerting on our customer’s Solar-system performance,
- And many more…
Are you the Solar Warrior we are looking for?
- You have experience in a senior / medior position and in the past years you have worked in an Agile environment;
- You are proactive and enjoy sharing your expert knowledge;
- You like to “get the job done”, in the least complex way possible;
- You are a CI-advocate and you like to work DevOps style;
- You work on setting up new systems, containing multiple connected services, API’s and authentication;
- You are a team player, and you can handle a lot of responsibilities;
- You are comfortable working and communicating remotely during Covid-19 related office closures;
- You have great communication skills in English;
- You have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands.
Working at Sungevity is more...
Besides contributing to a better world where you can calculate exactly how much CO2 your customers have saved at the end of the month, working at Sungevity has many more pros:
- Pick your own gear;
- A great team with room to both coach and learn;
- A blast to work at: fun colleagues, legendary parties, and great 'borrels';
- A challenging job in an energetic, mission-driven and fast growing company;
- Heaps of inspiration: presentations by (inter)national trail blazers in sustainability like Boyan Slat;
- A very international work environment with colleagues from 17 different nationalities (Read: Italian film tips, Indian recipes, travel tips for New Zealand. You name it!).
The application process consists of a first round virtual interview. If this is found to be positive, we will invite you for the assessment round. When you have successfully completed the assessment we will organize a (virtual) tour at the office.
Excited? Then hit the apply button! We have a look through applications as they come in.