Community Support Specialist (part time)
About the job
The Community Support team operates within SnappCar as the beating heart of our car sharing community. Breathing the SnappCar DNA, you are able to engage and activate our users and help them with their questions and challenges. In our high paced scale-up environment you are able to deliver solutions to our community of renters and owners.
Working closely with other Snappies in shifts, you will have a lot of opportunities to float creative ideas and contribute to continuously improving our product and processes. All the while exceeding expectations within our community of owners and renters.
- An intrinsically motivated Support employee;
- Creating a Community of Happy Snappies by bringing energy in helping our users with their questions, challenges and feedback;
- Able to proactively involve users into our Community;
- A hard worker, and able to play by our core values (self propelling, thinking opposite, dare to choose, stay foolish and brutal honesty);
- A dedicated team player able to take Customer Support to the highest level.
What you bring to the table
- You are demonstrably experienced with inbound and outbound customer service;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (having Swedish and/or German language skills is a definite plus!);
- Able to work in irregular shifts & weekends;
- Working independently and flexible;
- Comfortable with handling difficult/emotional cases;
- Self-motivated and ambitious;
What we offer you
- Being part of an amazing scale-up and making an impact on the world;
- A very creative, energetic and international working environment at a great head office in the centre of Utrecht and offices in Stockholm and Berlin;
- Unlimited holidays;
- Travel expenses so you can actually get to the office and go places;
- Free rides (SnappCar credits);
- Delicious healthy lunches, snacks and free drinks;
- Lots of fun, teambuilding and celebrating successes together!
Interested? Please apply via the 'Apply now' button below.