Opinions about Greenjobs - Survey with job seekers - The Results
At Greenjobs we think it is important to listen to our website visitors and to receive feedback. We did this in recent months; by means of a short survey we asked job seekers their opinion about Greenjobs!
This time we only asked job seekers for their feedback, the survey among companies will also be conducted in the near future and we will share those results as well.
The survey was conducted in the first months of 2022. We will ask for the opinions of our website visitors more often and share these results transparently with our stakeholders and followers.
We are happy to share the results with our visitors. The survey was very short with a few questions about Greenjobs, the findability and the vacancies on offer.
- 75% of job seekers would recommend Greenjobs to their friends and acquaintances! We asked job seekers if they would recommend Greenjobs to their friends and acquaintances.
- More than 70% of job seekers have no problems finding the vacancies they want on Greenjobs! We asked job seekers how easy it is to find the vacancies they are looking for on Greenjobs.
- 89% of job seekers can easily find the Greenjobs website! We have asked whether the Greenjobs site is easy to find.
- 50% of job seekers find it easy to apply through Greenjobs! We asked job seekers how applying through Greenjobs went.
We are very grateful for all the feedback received and your opinions. The reactions were very positive and we are proud of this! Thanks to you we can continue to improve.
The survey also provided space to leave comments and we share some of the views of the job seekers who completed the survey.
- ‘I find Greenjobs very interesting both in terms of job offer and other content!’
- ‘Keep going like this; hopefully Greenjobs will grow and with it the awareness of the necessity to switch to a greener, more sustainable economy/circular model.'
- ‘Keep it up.'
What are points for improvement:
The various comments also contained a number of feedback points about how we can improve, which we are happy to share with you. Greenjobs is happy with the feedback, because that way we know how we can optimize the website! Below is a summary of the points for improvement on the Greenjobs site:
- Checking whether the filters work properly on the site, especially on the smartphone there is still room for improvement. Searching in the filters is sometimes difficult.
- Date of vacancy posting. Respondents would like to see the date the vacancy was posted.
- Increase findability. Not everyone knew Greenjobs that well and found the website site via-via.
We would like once again to thank all respondents for their input and we at Greenjobs will continue to work on improving the website so that we can help even more people finding a sustainable job and help more job seekers!
Did you find this blog interesting? You might also like to read one of these blogs!