In this position you will acquire new partners and manage key accounts. You are energetic, creative and pragmatic. You take full ownership of your own scope, but also contribute with both ideas and actions to the overall company direction. In this role you will directly report to the Business Development Director.
- Lead acquisition of new Charge Point Operators onto the Eco-Movement platform, across Europe and the world. Analyze the market, build relationships, and close mutually beneficial deals
- Manage relationships with key clients (account management) and partners (notably CPOs). Monitor market trends, pick up on strategic and operational issues and opportunities, and oversee implementation of new offerings, initiatives, and solutions
- Contribute to the overall commercial strategy and take the lead in selected projects, e.g. sales or marketing initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement of relevant tools such as marketing materials and the online partner environment
- Over time, recruit and retain well qualified and high performing team members
- Oversee design and distribution of effective content marketing towards partners
- Represent Eco-Movement at relevant events
And who are you?
- Master Degree in Economics, Business or related field;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- Driven, goal-oriented, can-do personality;
- Able to engage, listen and empathize and build relationships across cultures; -oriented, can-do personality;
- Keen to work in a dynamic start-up environment, you are not afraid of change;
- Affinity with data and passionate to make the world a more sustainable place;
- Willing to travel to our Utrecht office and to partner and event locations (as pandemics allow).
What kind of experience do you have?
- 3-5 years of commercial working experience in sustainable mobility;
- Proven track record of closing deals and effectively working independently;
What do you get from us?
- A competitive salary including a stock option plan
- Training and development
- 25 vacation days
- A tremendous ride at one of the most promising data companies in Europe!
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please send your application via the button below (cover letter and CV) with the subject line “Partnerships Manager”. Eco-Movement is an equal opportunity employer.