Brand & Content Marketer
We are looking for a full-time Brand & Content Marketer, to join SkyNRG as part of the growing Programs & Solutions team at our headquarters in Amsterdam. Our programs allow companies and travelers around the world to fly on sustainable aviation fuels and play a key role in the energy transition in aviation. In your role as Brand & Content Marketer you will work closely with both the Programs & Solutions and Marketing & Communication teams to support SkyNRG’s strong growth in the dynamic sustainable aviation fuels market. If you are a strategic and strong communicator, creative and ambitious, with a drive for sustainability, this role may be the perfect fit for you.
SkyNRG is a leader in the development of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF). SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF and develops innovative programs like Board Now to raise global awareness, fund the green premium and accelerate the transition to a sustainable future for aviation. We are also building Europe’s first dedicated SAF production plant: DSL-01. SkyNRG is guided by a Sustainability Board and strives to produce SAF that meets the highest standards.
As Brand & Content Marketer your role is to support our growing portfolio of customer programs (brands) in the dynamic sustainable aviation fuels market. In this role, you will lead in creating and implementing marketing and communication strategies to help achieve our business goals. Activities include:
- Educating external stakeholders about their environmental impact and the role SAF can play.
- Driving business growth by setting up and executing optimal marketing strategies, campaigns, and events throughout the customer journey, engaging prospective customers with our brands.
- Strengthening our brands by developing brand marketing strategies, increasing brand awareness, setting up campaigns and brand partnerships, and creating high-quality content for online and offline channels.
- Maintaining our strategic lead by enabling members and partners to become ambassadors for our programs and brands through collaborations and providing them with the right content and materials.
- Tracking and optimizing effective communication of our products, programs and mission through data analysis and new strategic and creative initiatives.
- Creating and managing media coverage of our programs.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- You are creative and able to create new appealing campaigns and content, write copy and create visuals.
- You have great writing and storytelling skills and know how to translate complex and technical information into engaging content.
- You can run multiple campaigns from strategy to implementation simultaneously and know how to manage competing priorities.
- You know how to build lasting business relationships and can work with a range of partners and stakeholders.
- You have affinity with sustainability and technology and have worked in a commercial business environment.
- You are a self-starter, energetic, entrepreneurial, independent, and persistent.
- You are proficient in working with different tools and software, including MS Office, Adobe, and social media.
- You have 3+ years of brand and/or program marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You have a bachelor’s (HBO) or Master’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written & spoken)
What we offer
- A unique working experience in a vastly growing scale-up at the forefront of sustainable aviation.
- An inspiring international work environment in a fast growing and innovative industry.
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam with a competitive salary.
- A great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary, young, and talented team.
- Access to our electric company boat (the Boat Now), free lunches, gym, ping pong table and Friday drinks – all part of the deal!
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and motivation letter to us at email@example.com below before April 30th. Questions? Feel free to contact us!