Marketing and Communication Lead
Are you eager to have impact? Do you want to use your skills to make the world fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? Do you want to support an ambitious, young and fast-growing organisation?
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Communication Lead to join our growing office in Amsterdam.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the marketing and sales strategy of the organisation and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
As Marketing & Communication Lead, you are responsible for executing the strategy of Impact Institute through its marketing activities. You will be working closely with the Director and Business Leads. Your main responsibilities are branding, external and internal communication, initiating and implementing (recurring) marketing campaigns, and contributing to the partnerships with True Price and Impact Economy Foundation.
- Shape and implement the marketing and communication strategic agenda of the company
- Work closely with other teams to set campaigns and strategies, and achieve targets. Manage successful cross team projects
- Guide junior marketeers in supporting the business with content marketing and communicating Impact Institute’s mission to the wider public
- Design and create marketing campaigns to engage new impact professionals, manage websites and online content for our Educational services
- Community building and managing content-driven projects.
Our ideal candidate
- Has a strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
- Is proactive, autonomous, and result-driven
- Has project management skills
- Has a completed University of Higher Educational degree in the field of marketing, sales or communication
- Has 4+ years relevant work experience in marketing and communication, preferably experience in B2B marketing
- Has experience with content marketing strategies
- Has work experience in a scale up environment
- Is a pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
Are you ready?
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter (in English) to us via the 'apply now' button below. We review applications on a rolling basis and interview candidates also before this deadline, so if this vacancy speaks to you, don’t hesitate to submit your application!.
Who are we?
At Impact Institute, our mission is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We provide organisations with tools, data, trainings and services to measure, report and manage impact. Our technology products help clients to understand their societal and environmental impact, report it to their stakeholders and take impact into account in investment and business decisions. With our solutions we serve a wide variety of clients within Finance (Asset management, Banking, Impact investing), Utilities (Energy, Water, Infrastructure) and Food and Agriculture . Read our Vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.