Carbon Zero Business Development Manager
Role description Carbon Zero Business Development Manager
The world is rapidly transitioning from a fossil-fuel based economy towards a renewable & sustainable economy. This new economy is largely driven by regulation. The EU has just presented its monumental plan to reshape the economy sustainably. This includes the maritime sector for the first time. This sector is only at the beginning of a big shift towards sustainable fuels.
Therefore we are looking to recruit to our Carbon Zero team a pro-active, energetic, ambitious, eager to learn candidate. The ideal candidate is not only fluent in Dutch and English, has previous renewable energy & client-facing experience, but is also very excited about the idea of building a career in the rapidly growing maritime sustainable fuel sector that is of vital importance to decarbonize shipping.
Our maritime customers are looking for professional advice to guide them through this complex decarbonisation process. Impress them with new insights, come up with creative and strategic concepts and ingenious propositions. We would like you to be our top player; let's call you the future Titan of maritime renewable energy! As a green bunker fuel company Titan LNG is best equipped to support you in this quest. With a fleet of 3 BioLNG bunker vessels we are global leaders in the field.
• Translate EU & country specific sustainable legislation into products & services with a clear link to our clients’ business on land and at sea
• Co-develop a sourcing portfolio of BioLNG, Green Gas and CO2 certificates that will be sold to our clients around the world
• Development of Carbon Neutral products & services
• Sparring partner for clients & colleagues on Carbon Zero shipping
• 1 - 3 years in renewable energy and client facing markets
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business studies, e.g. Climate Studies, Law or Business Administration
• Fluent in Dutch & English
• Affinity with maritime sector
• Strong drive to acquire knowledge and a proactive attitude
• Living or open to relocate to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
• Full time contract (40 hours)
• Competitive remuneration package
• Professional and international working environment
• Flexible combination of home & office work
• Working in a fast-paced company
• Strong focus on personal and professional development
• Opportunities to travel
Cleaner energy for shipping and industry. Titan has been supplying (Bio)LNG since 2013 in the form of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG). Titan LNG is a full-service clean energy supplier of LNG, BioLNG and in the future e-LNG) and currently operates three bunker vessels. Customers are mainly located in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France, but this is expanding rapidly towards the Mediterranean and Asia. Rapid (international) growth is expected in the coming years under the influence of new legislation and regulations (stricter emission requirements) and the growing popularity of (bio)LNG as a cleaner alternative to oil products.