At Greenjobs.nl we believe it is important to optimise the website experience for website visitors. We do this by listening and receiving feedback. Using a short survey, we asked jobseekers their opinion about Greenjobs.nl in recent months! We asked jobseekers for their feedback. The survey was conducted in the last months of 2023. We are happy to share the results with you.
Survey results - positive responses again!
Greenjobs.nl is happy to share the results with you. The survey included a few questions about Greenjobs.nl, its findability and recruitment agencies.
- 91.8% would recommend Greenjobs.nl! Of which 29.5% of job seekers would definitely recommend Greenjobs.nl to their environment! We asked job seekers whether they would recommend Greenjobs.nl to those around them. In total, 91.8% would recommend Greenjobs.nl, of those 29.5% would certainly recommend Greenjobs.nl to their environment and 62.3% would recommend Greenjobs.nl.
- 49.2% of job seekers find it easy to find the vacancies they are looking for on Greenjobs.nl. 21.3% of those find it very easy to find the vacancies they are looking for on Greenjobs.nl. We asked job seekers how easy it is to fi
We asked jobseekers how easy it was to find the jobs they were looking for on Greenjobs.nl
- 85.3% of job seekers find the Greenjobs.nl site easy to find. Of these, 41% find the Greenjobs.nl website very easy to find! And 44.3% find the site easy to find. We asked whether the Greenjobs.nl site was easy to find.
- 74% of jobseekers would like their details to be included in a CV database so that recruitment agencies can contact them.We asked jobseekers whether they would like their details to be included in a CV database so that recruitment agencies can contact them.
- 77% of jobseekers like seeing a list of relevant recruitment agencies on Greenjobs.nl.
We asked jobseekers if they would like to see a list of relevant recruitment agencies on Greenjobs.nl.
- 79% of job seekers prefer to be informed of the latest vacancies via Job alerts.
We asked job seekers how they would like to be informed about the latest vacancies. 79% prefer to be informed via job alerts and 45% via LinkedIn. The options to choose from were: Job Alert, Newsletter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, Website, TV and Radio. They could check multiple options.
Some of the opinions that came out of the survey
In the survey, there was also space to leave comments and we share some of the opinions of the jobseekers who completed the survey.
- 'Thanks for being there. Have recommended you guys many times!'
- 'Seeing even more sustainable vacancies, good luck!'
- 'Relevant recruitment agencies, yes please!'
Suggestions that came out of the survey
In the various comments there were also a number of comments on how we can improve, we are happy to share these with you too. Greenjobs.nl welcomes the feedback because this is how we know how to optimise the website! Below is a summary of the areas for improvement on the Greenjobs.nl site:
- I get a lot of irrelevant positions in my job alerts: senior positions, far away, etc. So there is a lot of room for improvement there.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Good point and we'll take it on board! We want to continuously improve the job alerts and keep them interesting for job seekers, so this feedback is very nice.
- Better, flexible and more filters to search. Also by salary, among other things. Adding your own profile. So not just CV. Being able to get in touch with relevant recruiters. Display more extensive profile of companies.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Good point and we'll take it with us! We want to continuously improve and optimise the search options, so this feedback is very nice!
- Making categories permanent/freelance
Response Greenjobs.nl: Thanks for the feedback! Under 'employment' it is possible to filter on this. And you can look for freelance and permanent roles
- I would be happy if you would also focus on non-profit organisations. As I live in France, I am looking for a remote customer contact job with such an organisation.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Good point and we will take it with us. We want to continuously improve and optimise the search options, so this feedback is very nice.
- I ticked south holland but was still shown vacancies in other provinces. Not very handy. And what would be nice is if, like in Marktplaats, you could enter your postcode or town name and then specify a radius, say 15 km. Then I only see the vacancies that I think are close enough. After all, it's about sustainable jobs and it's not exactly sustainable to commute long distances every day. I would like to see a lot more vacancies, but maybe you don't have that under control?
Response Greenjobs.nl: Good point and we will take it on board. We want to continuously improve and optimise the search options, so this feedback is very nice. We are working on optimising the search results.
- Better filters. Selecting on a company and then jobs. More 'senior' functions . Differentiate what is really sustainable? Adding volunteer jobs.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Thank you for the feedback. There is already a filter for volunteer jobs, you can find it under 'employment'. It is difficult to make a real distinction as to what is truly sustainable, but there in an FAQ on Greenjobs.nl, including exclusion criteria as to what jobs are not welcome on Greenjobs.nl, hopefully that already helps a little with answering what is truly sustainable.
- Filter option for partial hybrid and full home working.
Response Greenjobs.nl: At the moment we indeed do not have this option, we will take it on board as a point of attention. Thanks for the feedback.
- I could often only see a preview of the vacancy and not the whole text. Then I had to click from with e-mail or google the vacancy. Something goes wrong sometimes in my opinion!' Also: I like better alerts better than irritating recruiters.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Annoyed to hear that you couldn't see the vacancy. If there have been more problems we'd love to hear about it.
- Your usp for me is that you also had freelance assignments, which LinkedIn has few if any.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Thanks for the feedback. Under 'employment' it is possible to filter on this. Greenjobs.nl account managers do their best to publish as many freelance assignments as possible on Greenjobs.nl.
- Cv upload is only fine if it's an api with LinkedIn. I am not going to do copy paste.
Response Greenjobs.nl: There is a link to LinkedIn, so this should work. But we will make sure IT is informed and in case we detect flaws, we will fix it.
- Perhaps it would be useful to be able to filter jobs by hours or part-time/full-time.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Thanks for your feedback! Under 'employment' it is possible to filter on this. The account managers of Greenjobs.nl do their best to supply as many vacancies as possible.
- In the newsletter / job alerts, sort by location (a very relevant criterion for many people, facilitates the overview).
Response Greenjobs.nl: Good point and we'll take it on board! You can also customise the job alerts, so a tip to give that a try to see if the results fit better then.
- Twice had to look for work via UWV unemployment agency. I miss the link with sustainable jobs and careers there. And social enterprises. Also applies to Employers Service Points and similar parties.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Good point and we will take it on board. We want to connect jobseekers to sustainable jobs and careers, so this feedback is very nice. We have been trying to get in touch with the UWV for some time, hopefully Greenjobs.nl will soon be available at the UWV as well.
- Furthermore, communication about green washing and green hushing could get more attention. For employers and employees and jobseekers.
Response Greenjobs.nl: Good point too! We are strongly against greenwashing. That's why we manually check every job posting to make sure it fits on Greenjobs.nl and that it is not a job that contains greenwashing. Furthermore, there is a handy blog about greenwashing on the site, 'What is Greenwashing', which might also be a nice tip to read.
- The search function, and thus the website, is virtually unusable because there is no filtering option (apart from location). Check ff how nat vacaturebank does that, because although I really like the idea of this website, I don't use it now.
Response Greenjobs.nl: annoying that it didn't work. However, there are many filter options for vacancies, you can find them all under 'filters'.
- It would be nice if there were fixed categories for finding vacancies. Now you can only fill in a job title yourself, but if you don't know exactly a job yet and you're exploring, categories like project leader, consultant or administration or things like that would be handy!
Response Greenjobs.nl: Thanks for the feedback. You can tick multiple 'function category' under filters to search. Hopefully this will help you find the job you are looking for!
Do you also want to leave feedback to Greenjobs.nl and did you miss the survey? Leave your comment via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will also be happy to listen and respond to your feedback.
Did you like this blog? Maybe one of these blogs is something for you:
- 82% of Companies Put Sustainability on the Agenda
- Meet the Greenjobs.nl team: working towards the future!
- What is Greenwashing?