Sustainable Capital Group
At the Sustainable Capital Group, we firmly believe that everyone has the power to shape a more sustainable future. As a trusted advisor and partner to clients in a wide range of sectors, we support businesses and investors with acquiring the necessary funding to achieve their sustainable ambitions.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 15+ talents in the Netherlands and have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both impact-driven and purpose-oriented. At the Sustainable Capital Group, we get things done from day one. We are hardworking and continuous learners.
Our company’s success is based on transparency, diversity, boldness and a true focus on social impact. As a relatively young team, we operate in an inclusive way, where everyone has a say, and everyone’s ideas are heard. This horizontal structure is one of our main strengths as it promotes an environment in which everyone’s potential can be reached and shared. Because of this, we continuously look for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who can do things seriously without taking themselves too seriously and are committed to transform companies and the world for the better.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- Are you interested in working in a fast-growing start-up where you can implement your ideas instantly?
- Do you speak Dutch and English?
- Are you result-oriented and do you get tasks done on time?
- Are you a marketing expert who is able to setup the lead generation machine for the Sustainable Capital Group?
- Are you interested in marketing, design and advertising?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this marketing lead position is for you!
Your tasks will include:
- Setup and run the marketing department of the Sustainable Capital Group;
- Setup the marketing automations at SCG with Active Compaign or Hubspot;
- Work closely with our marketing manager at Nexio Projects;
- Designs posts and manage the social media accounts;
- Actively maintain our blog, and create blogs based on current events;
- Content Management;
- Optimize the website of SCG;
- Plan the marketing strategy for SCG;
- Help other employees in designing presentations, documents, or manage their social media;
- Branding of SCG.
- Create valuable content (webinars, eBooks, etc.) for our target demographic;
- Help build the SCG community to connect sustainability professionals.
- WO or HBO in Marketing, Communication, Multimedia Design, International Business Administration, or any other related marketing and management studies;
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, video editing, and strategizing (WordPress is a plus);
- Result oriented and strong presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English – Dutch;
- High computer proficiency is required (MC Office, MC PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Knowledge in online marketing is required;
- Experience in marketing automation with Hubspot or ActiveCampaign (or other marketing software;
- You’ll become part of an international, dynamic, creative and young team where you can really make a difference;
- A fair salary;
- An environment where you get the opportunity to implement your ideas;
- Fresh fruit every week
- Weekly Friday drinks;
- A learning environment that is all about sustainability & financing;
Interested? Please apply via the button below. Please do not forget to attach relevant references.