Customer Support Specialist (French-speaking)
Fueling the energy transition
Sungevity is growing fast so we’re looking for 'Solar Warriors' who want to join our energetic team. We came a long way from our humble beginnings in a garden shed in 2012. That year our founder embarked on a mission to launch a Rooftop Revolution: fueling the energy transition by covering all roofs with solar panels. How? With a unique combination of extreme customer focus and the use of advanced software capable of making remote solar designs for every individual situation. Currently around 150 solar warriors work from our office (right now from home) in the quirky north-part of Amsterdam. Apart from servicing our customers in the Netherlands, we also cover the Belgian market from this location.
What to expect
As a Customer Support Specialist you’re instrumental in keeping our customers happy. You’ll be working within an international team from our Amsterdam office. We can monitor our clients’ systems remotely at all times to make sure things run smoothly. Do they hit a snag? That’s where you come in. You have the creativity and analytical skills to swiftly solve problems that occur. You have a firm grasp of solar and/or electrotechnology or you’re willing to take a deep dive to get there. You’re committed to crack issues in close cooperation with clients, guiding them every step of the way, both in writing and over the phone. Your sunny disposition will put a smile on their face. And if a technical issue is too large for you to solve alone, you decisively transfer it to a colleague at our technical department. Needless to say your work requires a lot of cooperation both internally and externally, so excellent communication skills are a must.
- You have an affinity with technology and solar, either through experience, education or proven interest
- You’re energized by and have experience with working with customers
- You like puzzles and getting to the best possible solution
- You’re are C2 level in the French and B2+ in the English language
- You get things done and you have a strong sense of responsibility
- Just like us, you’re a firm believer in green energy
What we offer
- An exciting position within a young, fast growing team
- Participation in a collective pension scheme so the fun continues after retirement
- Full immersion in solar technology: the future is now!
- The most awesome colleagues in Europe: the mood is always up and no one beats our memes and word jokes
Things to look forward to once Covid-19 is behind us
- Coming together for all-inclusive lunches offering a variety of farm fresh products
- Presentations by cutting edge green players that will inspire you
- Tools to achieve a healthy, resilient lifestyle, like boxing lessons
The application process consists of a video interview. If we both like what we see this will be followed by an assessment over the phone. Got excited? Apply today. All applications will be processed in the order they were received.