Spaak Circulair Solutions
Business and market development intern
Do you like to work on a highly innovative, circular and sustainable project? Then we are looking for you!
This internship offers you ample opportunities to gain experience in an energetic start-up. As our technique develops, we are looking for someone to help us in our market research and business strategy. You are part of our team and together we will challenge the way we treat coffee waste!
CaffeInk and Spaak Circular Solutions b.v. joined forces to realize the first industrial scale biorefinery for spent coffee grounds (koffiedik). We extract pigments and oil from coffee waste and turn them into new products, hence, facilitating the transition towards a circular economy! Our ambition is enormous and to realize our dream we need extra hands.
A master student or (recent) graduate with:
• Experience in market research (desk study, interviews, surveys)
• You like to create market and business strategies
• Interest in sustainability and circular economy
• Hands-on, flexible, creative, proactive and entrepreneurial
• An analytical mindset
• Interest in building a brand
• (Applied) university background in e.g. strategic design, marketing, business or related studies.
• Experience showing you like to get things done (internships, board, committee work, etc.)
• Available in the period July - December 2020 for 3-5 days per week (start and end date flexible)
• Located in/around Amsterdam or willing to travel to our Amsterdam office (student OV-card is a plus)
• Next to communication in English, Dutch is required for this position as well
Next to an internship allowance we offer:
- An important role within our project
- An independent position with ample space for initiative
- A dynamic, flexible and informal way of working in a young start-up environment
Want to contribute to a circular coffee chain? We would like to receive your CV and cover letter or short video (max 3 minutes) via the Apply button below. Deadline: Sunday 5th of July 2020
More information via: Josephine Nijstad