Rebel-Nature is looking for a purchasing and sourcing manager who can help make sure we stock high-quality ingredients and that our inventory is kept up to date in order to help production run smoothly.
Rebel-Nature develops and manufactures personal care products for brands focused on the 100% natural sector. We combine nature and science with a thought for the planet to ensure there are better products on consumers’ bathroom shelves.
We’re a vibrant team of ca. 30 people, from all over the world! Languages spoken are English and Dutch.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing procurement to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints
- Establishing and implementing purchasing policies, procedures and best practices
- Identifying and sourcing new suppliers together with our R&D team
- Managing supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability
- Developing and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors
- Negotiating with suppliers to make sure we reach satisfactory pricing agreements
- Establishing and update an approved vendor/supplier database
- Working with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements
- Researching quality and source of raw materials. This helps us be transparent with our customers.
Ideally, you’d be:
- Experienced in a purchasing and procurement role
- Able to negotiate contracts with key suppliers
- Used to working in production planning software (MRP, ERP)
- Eager to find out more about the quality and source of our raw materials
- Really into planning and structure!
- Able to speak and write both Dutch and English